So far, I have not added any content to our Class Wiki. However, I am working on an update for the category that I created, "New Media and the Environment." At first I found it hard to find sources for this category. Through all my searching, I only found one link related to new media and the environment. But then I realized that I wasn't thinking outside of the box. I had planned on writing striclty of how new media has affected our Earth and wasn't thinking about other related topics. But I see that there are already two posts under this topic covering a related issues. Therefore, my content will focus on the impact that new media has had on the environment and the role it has played in helping to support different causes.
Edit:
Just added some content to the Environment page. More to follow later.
No comments:
Post a Comment