Monday, December 21, 2009

Friendship Bracelets


Hey guys, so I stayed home because it was snowing and decided to make a friendship bracelet for a friend's daughter. She is about 6. I went on Youtube to look for some easy and fun patterns and found this really cute pattern for a Heart friendship bracelet. I found a few videos that showed a tutorial but not all of them were very good. In the end, I learned to make it from this video which was very detailed and showed all the steps. She even used yarn to make the bracelet in her video so it was much easier to see. It's a fun project for those of you who have younger siblings or want to make them yourself. You can use yarn or sewing thread if you don't have embroidery floss (most commonly used for friendship bracelets). It took be maybe about 1.5 hours. That is a picture of my finished result.

2 comments:

  1. ooh nice...i like it the friendship bracelet. i did once, with the sewing thread...and yes, it is fun. i made 1 for myself and 1 for my little sister. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like that cani get one,,, my brother had one done as well... i love the creativity and the heart shape the colors are cute ,,,You have some talent enjoy the holidays

    ReplyDelete