Thursday, November 5, 2009

I guess I'll start with me.

Hi everyone,

I'm a 20 years old Junior majoring in Real Estate Development and minoring in Sociology. I dislike business. I have found all the classes I've taken at Baruch so far to be boring and uninteresting. I've only really enjoyed my Sociology classes. I would've rather majored in Religion and Cultures but didn't see a very great future in that. After I graduate I hope to have a short career in Business and eventually move into Non-profit work. Oh, and if you haven't noticed already, I am pretty boring (at least this blog will be).

I enjoy crocheting and knitting, rollerblading, reading books that I want to read, cooking and baking (or trying to), arts and crafts (i guess), recycling and finding a new use for old things, and volunteering. I enjoy learning about different Religions but am not very religious. I am Treasurer of a club called Best Buddies at Baruch and I wish more people knew about it (I'll be dedicating a whole post to this eventually to hopefully spread the word). I dislike writing about myself and have always dreaded assignments that required me to do so. I also really dislike school. I love the show/series Stargate and think other people would too if they gave it a chance. I didn't like the original movie though. And just because I like the show does not mean I am a huge sci fi fan.

And since this is all I can think of right now, I will put an end to this boring rant and save you all from misery.

~eL

5 comments:

  1. Hey El, I found myself watching couple of Stargate episodes, didn't really got into that whole thing...
    Anyways, good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stargate?!? What is that? LOL. Anything sci-fi makes me angry. When my brothers turn that channel on I have to leave the room because I eventually start yelling at the stupid people on the TV. Romantic comedies are more my thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The miser- er, pleasure is all ours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to go watch Avatar? not really sure if thats sci-fi but I saw the trailer yesterday, and I cant wait till it comes out. Check it out -http://www.avatarmovie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, The Last Airbender is the movie based off the cartoon, to be directed by Night Shyamalan, which means that the boy bending air is actually dead. And is in a museum.
    Avatar the movie is a James Cameron production, with machines and blue aliens and explosions and stuff.
    I don't know why I know that, because I am not going to watch either of them.

    ReplyDelete