For this assignment I decided to try out a site mention in one of our assigned readings. I used Lego's Design By Me program to create the Lego chessboard. The 1st screen shot is of my White chessmen and the 2nd is of my Black chess men. I decided to give the white men more feminine colors. I also wanted to make the chessboard green rather than the traditional black and white. I thought this was interesting because you don't normally find chessboards in other colors. This program was fun since I always enjoyed playing with Legos and blocks when I was younger.
Hey those screenshots look really cool. I had heard about this program before but never tried it out. Are you able to purchase the actual peices when you finish, in order to build your design in real life?
ReplyDeletethanks. yes you can purchase your designs. However, some of the color pieces are not available but they let you know when ever you pick one that is not available for purchase.
ReplyDelete